Did you say “ Sticky Chai”
A truly decadent blend of tea and whole spices such as Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Nutmeg, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Star Anise and ginger soaked in Victorian Honey. Sticky Chai, contains a blend of delicious flavours and emits a spicy aroma that awakens the senses. The ginger and pepper give this spicy tea a little kick while cinnamon and cloves add an earthy tone to chai blends.
Did you say why “Sticky Chai”
This mouth-watering chai will only leaving you wanting more, so smooth and did we mention so good for you! It helps to regulate digestive system and keeps your gut healthy. Studies have show that it may improve heart health, where cinnamon has helped lower bad cholesterol and blood pressure. The antioxidant effects of chai tea enable you to live a healthy, happy existence while enjoying all the natural, heartwarming and irresistible experience that you can enjoy all day – every day. Settle in DRINK RELAX ENJOY! Come on I dare you!!!!
Did you say “How to make Sticky Chai”
At home on Stove top
- Place two tablespoons of Sticky Chai and 250ml milk into a saucepan
- Heat (just before simmering), stirring constantly.
- Using mesh strainer pour into a cup and enjoy!
At Home in Teapot
- Add two tablespoons (15g) to teapot
- Add 200ml of warmed milk of your choice
- Serve in teapot, allow to brew for 2 minutes with honey on the side (optional). Enjoy!
- Add two tablespoons (15g) to a jug
- Add a small amount of hot water and let it brew for 2 minutes
- Add 200ml of milk of your choice
- Steam, strain and serve with honey (optional). Enjoy!